Studio8 Architects is a full-service architecture and interior design firm founded in Austin in 2003 and San Antonio in 2011. We are comprised of 44 creatives, strategists and thinkers solving architectural challenges, designing interiors and creating master plans. We are experts at pairing people with places; known for process over style.
We are seeking a full-time Sustainability Specialist to join our Austin team. The Sustainability Specialist team member will coordinate and administer multiple commercial and multifamily projects through the LEED, and/or AEGB certification process.
- Fundamental understanding of sustainable design strategies and how they relate to LEED certification requirements and/or the Austin Energy Green Building Program (AEGB)
- Experience administering and coordinating multiple LEED (and/or AEGB) projects across multiple disciplines
- LEED GA or AP or WELL AP in good standing or actively pursuing accreditation
- 2-5 years’ experience in the sustainability industry
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with LEED CI, EBOM, Retail, Healthcare rating systems
- WELL, Living Building Challenge, SITES experience a plus
- Project Management experience
Our collaborative studio environment is ideal for driven, self-starters looking to expand their knowledge on all disciplines of design. Studio8 offers comprehensive benefits, a quality work environment and competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Studio8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and the first company in the State of Texas to receive a JUST label from the International Living Future Institute, a program dedicated to helping organizations develop better employee engagement policies and community stewardship practices.
Qualified candidates may email resumes and references to email@example.com
Please note which job advertisement you are responding to in the email.